Dark Horse comics White Savior, Issue 3 by Eric Nguyen and Scott Burman is available now where great comics are sold.
- ‘M3GAN’ Unrated Blu-Ray Review – Campy Fun That Does Not Reach Its Full Potential
- GVN Talking Comics Review: Dark Horse Comics ‘White Savior’ Issue 3 – “…More snipes, pop culture references and lunacy”
- ‘Shazam! Fury of the Gods’ Review – Humanity Shines Through As True Superpower
- ‘The Innocent’ (2023) Review – A Fun And Witty French Comedy That Plays It Safe
- ‘The Grand Tour’ (aka ‘Timescape’) Blu-Ray Review – An Overlooked Character-Driven Sci-Fi Gem
GVN Talking Comics
Mad Cave Studio’s Nature’s Labyrinth Issues 1-4 by Zac Thompson and Bayleigh Underwood are now available through Mad Cave’s Subscription site.
Dark Horse Comics brings its adaptation of Neil Gaiman’s “Norse Mythology” to an apocalyptic conclusion in “Norse Mythology Volume 3.”
Mad Cave Studios Hunt. Kill. Repeat, Issue 1 by Mark London, Francesco Archidiacono, and Mark Deering, becomes available March 1.
Mad Cave Studios and Rainbow Group Have Officially Engaged to Publish Winx Graphic Novels for young adult and middle grade readers.
Mad Cave Studios Dahlia in the Dark, Issue 3 by Joe Corolla, Andrea Milana, and Micah Myers is now available on Mad Cave’s Subscription site.
Issue #1 of the supernatural horror comic MISS TRUESDALE AND THE FALL OF HYPERBOREA will be published on May 17, 2023.
Dark Horse Comics White Savior, Issue 2 is available February 15th where all great comics are sold. Read our review here…