Earlier today, we got more ‘Burn The Witch’ casting and their character designs.
The new cast includes members of the “Top of Horns” group:
- Mugihito as Wolfgang Slashhaut
- Chikahiro Kobayashi as Bruno Bangnyfe
- Haruka Shimizu as Sullivan Squire
- Miou Tanaka as Roy B. Dipper
Along with the new cast here is the previous cast that was already announced.
Previously announced cast members include:
- Asami Tano as Ninny Spangcole
- Yuina Yamada as Noel Niihashi.
- Shimba Tsuchiya as Balgo Parks
- Hiroaki Hirata as Chief
- Rie Hikisaka as Osushi-chan
- ‘Burn The Witch’ will have screening in theatre for two weeks in Japan staring October 2
- Crunchyroll will stream the anime in October in North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa, Oceania, the Middle East, and CIS.
- ‘Burn The Witch’ will stream on Amzon Prime and Hikari Tv in Japan
Historically 72% of all the deaths in London are related to dragons, fantastical beings invisible to the majority of the people.
While unknown to most, some people have been standing up to these dragons.
Only inhabitants of Reverse London who live in the hidden “reverse” side of London can see the dragons. Even then, only a selected few become qualified enough as witches or wizards to make direct contact with them.
The protagonists of the story are witch duo Noel Niihashi and Ninny Spangcole. They are protection agents for Wing Bind (WB), an organization for dragon conservation and management. Their mission is to protect and manage the dragons within London on behalf of the people. – ‘Burn The Witch’ Website
DC Fanboy! Superman is the greatest comic book character of all time. Favorite movies are Man of Steel, Goonies, Back To the Future