So our friends at DC have dropped another upcoming title for (you guessed it) March of 2021. This time we will be looking at another compilation of stories set in the current timeline: DC Infinite Frontier #0. This new collection of stories will utilize some of the greatest talent that DC has to offer as announced in this press release.
64-Page One-Shot Presents Infinite Possibilities for the World’s Greatest Super Heroes on March 2, 2021
The DC Universe enters its next phase this March with the release of Infinite Frontier #0. It is a 64-page one-shot from the most creative and innovative storytellers in comics that sets the table for new tales, talent, and characters for 2021 and beyond.
Dark Nights: Death Metal exposed our heroes to the Multiverse’s darkest threats. While DC’s Future State event will provide a glimpse into possible futures of the DC Universe. Now this blockbuster one-shot propels our heroes into the current day and a world full of endless possibilities.
Writer Joshua Williamson
Infinite Frontier #0 really feels like the beginning of a new era of DC Comics, a time when anything is possible. We’re taking the aftermath of Dark Nights: Death Metal and combining it with the best things we love as storytellers about the DC Universe. This results in bold, fun, and exciting new directions. There are a lot of teases to new story lines, surprises, and mysteries for the year set up in Infinite Frontier #0 that you won’t want to miss.
Features a dynamic primary cover by Dan Jurgens and Mikel Janín and an equally breathtaking card stock variant cover by John Timms. These stories will be delivered by some of the best talent in comics, including (among others):
Roll Call of Talent
- Joshua Williamson, Scott Snyder, and James Tynion IV with John Timms
- Brian Michael Bendis and David Marquez
- Becky Cloonan and Michael W. Conrad with Alitha Martinez
- Geoff Johns and Todd Nauck
- Joshua Williamson and Alex Maleev
- James Tynion IV and Jorge Jiménez
- Phillip Kennedy Johnson and Jamal Igle
Lead in for Great Coming Stories
Infinite Frontier #0 will also serve as the catalyst for new can’t-miss series and story lines continuing throughout 2021. These include:
- An unthinkable, unexpected attack by the Joker makes him the target of a worldwide dragnet. Ex-cop Jim Gordon is in hot pursuit in the ongoing series The Joker by James Tynion IV and Guillem March
- Spinning out of her breakout appearances in Future State: Wonder Woman and Future State: Superman/Wonder Woman, a young Yara Flor begins the search for her destiny and connection to the Amazons
- It’s orientation day at Titans Tower as Tim Sheridan and Rafa Sandoval introduce a new group of teen heroes (including the future Red X) to the original New Teen Titans. Thus setting the table for the duo’s Teen Titans Academy series in March
- The adventures of the Justice League continue (beginning with Justice League#59), now written by Brian Michael Bendis with artist David Marquez. It will have new JL members, including Black Adam, Hippolyta, and Naomi
- Wonder Woman ventures into the “godsphere,” creating an exciting new storyline by Becky Cloonan, Michael W. Conrad and Travis Moore. This story continues in March’s Wonder Woman #770
- Award-winning writer Geoff Johns and Todd Nauck tell an all-new Stargirl story
Gateway for The Next Era
For fans wanting a gateway into the next great era of storytelling, this 64-page oversize one-shot is a guaranteed must-have for March pull lists. Priced at $5.99 for the main cover version and $6.99 for the card stock variant, this book will be available at all comic book stores and participating digital retailers on Tuesday, March 2, 2021.
For more information on Infinite Frontier and the World’s Greatest Super Heroes, visit the DC website at www.dccomics.com. You can also follow on social media @DCComics and @thedcnation.
Senior Writer at GeekVibesNation – I am a 50 something child of the 70’s who admits to being a Star Trek/Star Wars/Comic Book junkie who once dove head first over a cliff (Ok, it was a small hill) to try to rescue his Fantastic Four comic from a watery grave. I am married to a lovely woman who is as crazy as I am and the proud parent of a 17 year old boy with autism. My wife and son are my real heroes.