It is difficult to surprise anyone with mobile online casinos today. Almost all establishments offer a game on the go, and if the site does not have a mobile version, then it is considered outdated and repels new users. But this does not mean that online casino Australia sites are useless. They are convenient in their own way and remain the choice of hundreds of thousands of gamblers. Today we will try to figure out what is better in 2022: to play on the site or in a mobile application, and what should a gambler choose.
Online casino site: pros and cons
So you found a casino on the Internet that suits you in all functions. The site is easy to immediately evaluate and understand whether you like it here or not. Web pages have their own advantages:
- Free space that allows you to evaluate the design of the pages;
- All the main sections are immediately visible, which makes it easier to navigate;
- It is convenient to read large blog articles, slot descriptions and other important information;
- The game takes up most of the screen, you can conveniently control the process using the mouse or keyboard;
- You can do several things at once in one browser: there will be a casino on one tab, and work, social networks or creativity on the other;
- Access to the main functions of the phone is not limited.
But online casino sites are not perfect and have disadvantages:
- To open a casino, you need to perform many actions: turn on the PC, open the browser, find the casino, wait for the pages to load;
- Ad blocks and notifications come out that can overlap the content if the site is made poorly;
- If the computer or the Internet signal is weak, then the download of slots and other video games will be long, which is annoying;
- The player is tied to one place, especially if he has a stationary PC and not a laptop.
This can prevent you from playing normally, and also does not allow you to be mobile. What about applications?
Online Casino Apps: Pros and Cons
Links to mobile casinos can be found both on the establishment’s website and in app stores. The second option is much better, because you can immediately see objective customer reviews and casino ratings. Application pros:
- You can play anywhere where there is internet, so entertainment is available anytime, anywhere;
- Quick access to your favorite games from the main menu of the phone;
- Faster loading of games, since the main files are already downloaded to the phone;
- High quality games, the image is compact, so even old slots look better than on a computer, where they are stretched on a large screen;
- Separate bonuses more beneficial for mobile users;
- All types of games are available, as in a regular casino.
However, this was not without its drawbacks:
- You won’t be able to talk on the phone and play at the same time;
- Calls and notifications can interfere with the gameplay, and in order to avoid this, you need to turn off the connection for a while;
- Navigation is more confusing, the main blocks are hidden in a separate menu, since it is impossible to fit everything on a small screen;
- Reduced copies of games are not always convenient, because if you have a small diagonal, the control buttons will be small.
To be fair, modern mobile casino developers have managed to make the management of slots and other games as convenient as possible for players. Therefore, gamblers do not feel any problems with the size of the buttons or the inability to hit them.
What to choose?
According to the results of our comparison, both the casino site and its mobile version have 6 advantages and 4 disadvantages. There is no winner in this battle, which means you don’t have to choose. If you find a casino that offers both a mobile application and a website, then this is the most convenient for you.
But if you still have to choose, then a mobile casino is better by a small margin, just due to the ease of downloading. The main thing is to choose a reliable brand and download it from the app store, and not from third-party sites.
[Header Image: ANTONI SHKRABA]