[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Before, news was incredibly vague about Matt Reeves’ upcoming film The Batman and while it seems like little tidbits of information have been sprinkled here and there, we’re really not any closer to actual answers. This following article involves rumors that we have heard through Reddit, so bear in mind that this might not be true, but then again, things have sprung up from the buds of rumors.
- Ryan Unicomb is the man behind the JL: Mortal documentary and has been in the filmmaking business for some time. According to Ryan, who also worked on Kong: Skull Island, and is friends with BossLogic, The Batman movie will:
- Be a psychological murder mystery.
- The plot will follow closely along with the Whodunit storyline, which will surround a well-known figure in Gotham’s murder and the reason why we’re hearing there will be so many villains in the movie is because they’re all suspects.
- We will see the movie from Bruce Wayne/Batman’s POV and though Robert Pattinson is young, Bruce Wayne will have been Batman for a few years in this film.
- Richard E. Grant is being eyed for the role of Alfred.
What do you think of these rumors? We have already heard that The Batman will focus on Batman’s detective skills so following along the Whodunit storyline would be a plausible plotline for the film. Pattinson hasn’t been officially announced as Batman yet, but it is seeming to be under a lock and key and will probably be any day before we get definitive evidence.[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”22596″ img_size=”900×500″ alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row]