[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]In perhaps a disappointment to fan’s of Netflix’s Marvel’s Marvel’s Iron Fist Season Two, it appears that the 2nd season will be a bit shorter than expected. The normal format for previous seasons of Marvel’s Netflix shows is 13 episodes. Judging by posts from the Iron Fist twitter account, and the list of the episode titles posted, Ironfist Season 2 will only go 10 episodes. The titles of these are as follows:
- “The Fury of the Iron Fist” (Marvel Premiere #19)
- “The City’s Not for Burning” (Iron Fist #3)
- “This Deadly Secret (Power Man and Iron Fist #99)
- “Target: Iron Fist” (Iron Fist #13)
- “Heart of the Dragon” (Marvel Premiere #16)
- “The Dragon Dies at Dawn” (Iron Fist #9)
- “Morning of the Mindstorm” (Iron Fist #25)
- “Citadel on the Edge of Vengeance” (Marvel Premiere #17)
- “War Without End” (Power Man and Iron Fist #83)
- “A Duel of Iron” (Iron Fist #1)
As you can see, each of the episodes are based on previous Iron Fist comic book stories and while some of these are from the “Power Man and Iron Fist” team-up series, it is not expected that Luke Cage (Mike Colter) will make an appearance this season.
Season 2 continues with Danny Rand’s growth and his promise that, with Matt Murdock gone, he will take on the mantle of city protector. In his efforts he must try to foil a sinister plot that threatens his identity and conquer any villains who stand in his way or threaten the people in his life.
Iron Fist Season 2 premiers on NetFlix on September 7th.[/vc_column_text][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/cdPQYcSmsyc”][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Senior Writer at GeekVibesNation – I am a 50 something child of the 70’s who admits to being a Star Trek/Star Wars/Comic Book junkie who once dove head first over a cliff (Ok, it was a small hill) to try to rescue his Fantastic Four comic from a watery grave. I am married to a lovely woman who is as crazy as I am and the proud parent of a 18 year old boy with autism. My wife and son are my real heroes.